No useful algorithm has been economically accelerated by quantum yet, but the bets are on.
To get a feeling of this, just have a look at the insane number of startups that are already developing quantum algorithms for hardware that doesn't/barely exists! https://quantumcomputingreport.com/players/privatestartup (archive).
- Applications of Josephson Junctions | 69, 107, 1
- The best articles by Ciro Santilli | 2k
- BQP | 137
- Chemistry | 136, 2k, 100
- Classical computer | 42
- Deep tech | 452
- Molecular biology technologies | 911
- Quantum computing could be the next big thing | 72
- Quantum mechanics | 169, 20k, 270
- Two-state quantum system | 60, 108, 2
- Pick few good bets and invest enough on them
- Why it is hard to simulate quantum systems? | 69
- Why you should give money to Ciro Santilli