Has the huge advantage of being one large country which speaks English.
Countries of the world have only two choices as of 2019: either rally behind the US and support democracy, or rally behind China and support dictatorship. The choice is up to you, voters. The more you deal with China, the more you lose your democracy and freedom. All dictatorships have no doubt that they must stick together.
And Americans, please stop that America Number 1 bullshit. Obviously everyone has to strive to be the best, so when you say it like that, it sounds like "even if at the expense of everyone else". The motto has to be "democracy number 1" or else you will scare off all allies. If all other countries sell out to China, you are fucked.
It is quite comical that two separate towns were founded one next to the other right in the middle of nowhere. And that both have so slightly weird names.
- Are public universities in the UK owned by the Government?
- Argonne National Laboratory
- Bell Labs Murray Hill
- Colleges of the University of Oxford
- Cycling in the United Kingdom
- European Tower of Babel
- Feynman was a huge womanizer during a certain period of his life
- Games young Ciro Santilli played
- Hans Bethe
- Military-industrial complex
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory
- Telephone-based system
- University of São Paulo