The United Kingdom is one big field.
Everything is extremely uniform and fully controlled by humans. Maybe this is partially due to it being an island with extensive flood plains. Loots of white mana floating around there.
Some impressively sounding natural parks look more like cute countryside that is slightly hillier than the surrounding countryside.
This uniformity does however make it quite comfortable for its Hobbit inhabitants.
It also means that whenever slightly out of the ordinary happens, e.g., a bit of slightly heavier rain, everything floods. In some way however, the Brits are very pragmatic, and as long as the flood is not too bad, they just let it be, it might be cheaper.
Decent interactive counties map: https://help.openstreetmap.org/questions/22603/displaying-uk-ceremonial-counties TODO districts...
- Country in Europe | 0, 1k, 22
- Europe | 75, 1k, 25
- Continent | 0, 3k, 81
- Earth | 0, 3k, 87
- Solar System | 0, 3k, 89
- Orion Arm | 0, 3k, 90
- Milky way | 15, 3k, 91
- Local group | 0, 3k, 92
- Virgo Supercluster | 0, 3k, 93
- Astronomy | 0, 3k, 105
- Natural science | 0, 49k, 1k
- Science | 0, 53k, 1k
- Ciro Santilli's Homepage | 262, 182k, 3k
- Borlotti beans | 273
- Cycling in the United Kingdom | 339
- Governments should provide basic Internet infrastructure | 199, 242, 1
- Having more than one natural language is bad for the world | 1k
- Lamb shift | 516, 817, 1
- Ordnance Survey | 25
- Royal Society | 66, 76, 1