Anywhere north, including NE and NW: fenlands, i.e. marshes. Quite a few quarries as well. Extremelly flat, very uniform, towns often have to be on top of small hills. Norfolk Coast AONB is beautiful if you take a train ride first .
East and SE: rolling hills towards Suffolk and the coast. Beautiful county, both Dedham Vale AONB and Suffolk Coast AONB.
South: first one of the hilliest nearby areas around Elmdon and Arkesden, then gently going down to the lush Lee River valley.
Southwest: larger and larger cities as you move towards London. From a train starting point, you can reach the Northen Chilterns, for some serious hills.
West: mostly flat farmland until you hit the River Great Ousse.
- Cambridge, United Kingdom | 18, 138, 2
- Cambridgeshire | 0, 138, 3
- Counties of the United Kingdom | 0, 138, 6
- United Kingdom | 132, 711, 9
- Country in Europe | 0, 1k, 21
- Europe | 75, 1k, 24
- Continent | 0, 3k, 80
- Earth | 0, 3k, 86
- Solar system | 0, 3k, 88
- Orion Arm | 0, 3k, 89
- Milky way | 15, 3k, 90
- Local group | 0, 3k, 91
- Virgo Supercluster | 0, 3k, 92
- Astronomy | 0, 3k, 101
- Natural science | 0, 48k, 1k
- Science | 0, 52k, 1k
- Ciro Santilli's Homepage | 262, 181k, 3k