British weather is not as bad as the stereotype, at least not in the southern half of the country.
It feels like the weather forecasts are almost always worse than reality, maybe it is a way to not make people disappointed.
What there is relatively a lot of is wind, and fog. But the wind is generally warm and wet, it is very maritime.
- United Kingdom | 130, 689, 9
- Country in Europe | 0, 1k, 21
- Europe | 73, 1k, 24
- Continent | 0, 3k, 80
- Earth | 0, 3k, 86
- Solar system | 0, 3k, 88
- Orion Arm | 0, 3k, 89
- Milky way | 15, 3k, 90
- Local group | 0, 3k, 91
- Virgo Supercluster | 0, 3k, 92
- Astronomy | 0, 3k, 101
- Natural science | 0, 47k, 1k
- Science | 0, 51k, 1k
- Ciro Santilli's Homepage | 244, 174k, 3k