The problem is that no matter how you look at, the how to become famous in the real world game is just always more interesting and fulfilling.
The aspect Ciro enjoys about non-PvP games is atmosphere. Not as conveyed by useless story telling, but as conveyed by music and graphics, and the context deep idea. Legend of Zelda and Metroid come to mind.
And too many games commit the sins of dependency of dexterity, no save states, how do I skip this boring part, or jump straight to the beautiful one?
It also doesn't help if you are already typing on a computer all day long on your job. Hands get tired. Eyes have an infinite capacity to consume useless YouTube videos however. Medically proved.
As a result, Ciro just watches videos about video games. Notably games he played when he was a teenager and already understand the rules for.
Still, Ciro admires some sandbox games such as:
- Rust: the brutality of this game, the fact that you can get killed at any point, and all players accept that, is awesome
- Table of contents | 483, 3k, 38
- 1. Meta breaking glitch | 162
- 3. Speedrun | 0, 573, 2
- 4. Open source video game | 227, 328, 4
- 5. Video game console company | 0, 968, 17
- 5.1. Nintendo | 0, 750, 11
- 5.2. Sony | 0, 218, 4
- 6. Video game console | 95, 95, 3
- 7. Video game design | 0, 0, 1
- 8. Video game genre | 0, 0, 3