Why Wikipedia sucks: Section "Wikipedia".
- esperanto. Other constructed languages: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:List_of_constructed_languages_with_Wikipedias
The most important page of Wikipedia is undoubtedly: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Reliable_sources/Perennial_sources which lists the accepted and non accepted sources. Basically, the decision of what is true in this world.
Wikipedia is incredibly picky about copyright. E.g.: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Deletion_of_all_fair_use_images_of_living_people because "such portrait could be created". Yes, with a time machine, no problem! This does more harm than good... excessive!
Citing in Wikipedia is painful. Partly because of they have a billion different templates that you have to navigate. They should really have a system where you can easily reuse existing sources across articles!
- 108 Stars of Destiny
- Accounts controlled by Ciro Santilli
- Aminoacyl tRNA synthetase
- Atomic clock
- Ciro Santilli
- Incoming links
- Interesting AtomSea & EMBII uploads
- Exceptional object
- Use the CC Attribution-ShareAlike license
- Interesting members of the Santilli family
- Massive open online course
- Military-industrial complex
- Plancherel theorem
- Science is the reverse engineering of nature
- Stationary action principle
- The Supermen: The Story of Seymour Cray by Charles J. Murray (1997)