Ciro Santilli's Linux distro of choice as of 2019.
It ain't perfect, but it's decent enough.
The greatest advantage of it being that it has the likely largest desktop user base, and therefore the highest likelihood that your problems are solved on Ask Ubuntu, and goes together with Ciro's philosophy that "people should do everything in the same way to factor stuff out", especially the open source losers.
Ciro considers that the killer flaw of Ubuntu, and most desktop distros of 2020, is that no one under the Sun knows how to build them fully from source: linux distribution buildable from source. This is why Ciro based the Linux Kernel Module Cheat on Buildroot, see also: linux distribution buildable from source.
- Aegisub | 16
- Bristol | 85
- Ciro Santilli | 514, 55k, 177
- Lenovo ThinkPad P51 (2017) | 655
- Polytechnique USB flash drives | 228
- Ciro Santilli's Stack Overflow contributions | 2k
- Csound | 492, 622, 3
- Csound FLOSS manual | 94
- Gothinkster/realworld | 648
- How to hardcode subtitle into a video with FFmpeg? | 20
- How to mine Monero | 151
- Kdenlive | 92
- Linux distribution buildable from source | 74
- lujakob/nestjs-realworld-example-app | 36, 183, 1
- MySQL | 186
- Okular | 24
- OpenShot | 72
- Randyscotsmithey/feathers-realworld-example-app | 99
- Rosegarden | 61
- Shakacode/react_on_rails | 143
- ShotCut | 62
- Silk Road | 652, 652, 1
- Super Mario 64 reverse engineering project | 544
- ThinkPad | 303
- TuxGuitar | 160
- vmpk | 220