Those guys are really good, Ciro Santilli especially enjoyed their quantum mechanics playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL193BC0532FE7B02C
The quantum electrodynamics one was a bit too slow paced for Ciro unfortunately, too much groundwork and too little results.
Accompanying website with a tiny little bit of code: http://viascience.org/what.html
TODO: authors and their affiliation.
Videos licensed as CC BY-SA, those guys are so good.
- Angular momentum operator | 217, 226, 1
- Dirac equation | 329, 2k, 29
- Oil drop experiment | 100
- Planck's law | 118, 452, 4
- Schrodinger equation simulations | 279, 348, 1
- Solutions of the Dirac equation | 120, 237, 1
- Spin | 229, 596, 13
- The wave equation can be seen as infinitely many infinitesimal coupled oscillators | 67