Ciro Santilli's birth country.
An awesome country, with amazing people and natural resources, and without an evil government like China.
When visiting Brazilian cities coming from Europe, one of the things that shocks the most is the amount of motorcycles. It seems that the poorer the country, the less people's lives are worth, and the more motorcycles there are.
Another thing that was shocking is the amount of phone spam when you get a new SIM card, some legal and some likely illegal. Everyone is desperate for cash it seems on a poor country, and everyone fights hard for it.
- Ciro Santilli
- Ciro Santilli's biography
- Ciro Santilli's self perceived compassionate personality
- Feynman was a huge womanizer during a certain period of his life
- Free gifted education
- Magic: The Gathering is addictive
- Physics education needs more focus on understanding experiments and their history
- Rooting for sport teams is stupid
- Santos, São Paulo, Brazil
- São Remo, the favela next to USP
- Surely You're Joking, Mr. Feynman chapter O Americano, Outra Vez!
- The best modern sung Western music of all time
- University entry quotas
- What poor countries have to do to get richer
- Allow your citizens to have double citizenship
- Don't force international exchange students to come back early
- Pick few good bets and invest enough on them