The basic experiment for a photonic quantum computer.
Animation of Hong-Ou-Mandel Effect on a silicon like structure by Quantum Light University of Sheffield (2014): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ld2r2IMt4vg No maths, but gives the result clear: the photons are always on the same side.
- Single photon production and detection experiments | 166, 878, 5
- Photon | 138, 3k, 60
- Elementary particle | 15, 3k, 76
- Subatomic particle | 0, 4k, 88
- Standard Model | 94, 5k, 98
- Particle physics | 137, 29k, 482
- Physics | 276, 42k, 744
- Natural science | 0, 52k, 1k
- Science | 0, 57k, 1k
- Ciro Santilli's Homepage | 262, 197k, 3k