Is the only atom that has a closed form solution, which allows for very good predictions, and gives awesome intuition about the orbitals in general.
It is arguably the most important solution of the Schrodinger equation.
The explicit solution can be written in terms of spherical harmonics.
- Solutions of the Schrodinger equation | 32, 1k, 19
- Schrodinger equation | 167, 2k, 36
- Non-relativistic quantum mechanics | 26, 2k, 37
- Quantum mechanics | 170, 11k, 165
- Particle physics | 140, 19k, 291
- Physics | 276, 25k, 429
- Natural science | 0, 30k, 686
- Science | 0, 36k, 821
- Ciro Santilli's Homepage | 238, 147k, 2k