TODO. Can't find it easily. Anyone?
This is closely linked to the Pauli exclusion principle.
What does a particle even mean, right? Especially in quantum field theory, where two electrons are just vibrations of a single electron field.
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Og13-bSF9kA&list=PLDfPUNusx1Eo60qx3Od2KLUL4b7VDPo9F "Advanced quantum theory" by Tobias J. Osborne says that the course will essentially cover multi-particle quantum mechanics!
- https://physics.stackexchange.com/questions/54854/equivalence-between-qft-and-many-particle-qm "Equivalence between QFT and many-particle QM"
- Course: Quantum Many-Body Physics in Condensed Matter by Luis Gregorio Dias (2020) from course: Quantum Many-Body Physics in Condensed Matter by Luis Gregorio Dias (2020) give a good introduction to non-interacting particles
- Solutions for the Schrodinger equation with multiple particles | 20, 425, 7
- Solutions of the Schrodinger equation | 32, 1k, 21
- Schrodinger equation | 167, 3k, 38
- Non-relativistic quantum mechanics | 26, 3k, 39
- Quantum mechanics | 170, 14k, 189
- Particle physics | 135, 22k, 336
- Physics | 276, 29k, 500
- Natural science | 0, 37k, 827
- Science | 0, 41k, 938
- Ciro Santilli's Homepage | 238, 154k, 2k