Small splits present in all levels due to interaction between the electron spin and the nuclear spin if it is present, i.e. the nucleus has an even number of nucleons.
As the name suggests, this energy split is very small, since the influence of the nucleus spin on the electron spin is relatively small compared to other fine structure.
- Fine structure | 60, 208, 1
- Spectral line | 165, 1k, 10
- Emission spectrum | 0, 1k, 11
- Quantum mechanics experiments | 55, 2k, 19
- Quantum mechanics | 170, 19k, 257
- Particle physics | 137, 29k, 482
- Physics | 276, 42k, 744
- Natural science | 0, 52k, 1k
- Science | 0, 57k, 1k
- Ciro Santilli's Homepage | 262, 197k, 3k