Last updated 2018 as of 2021, but still just worked.
Also uses webpack which is fantastic.
Gotta run https://github.com/feathersjs/feathers-chat first: https://github.com/feathersjs-ecosystem/feathers-chat-react/issues/5, then it worked: and on the other terminal: then visit http://localhost:3000/ and you can create an account and login, tested on Ubuntu 20.10. Data is stored on persistently.
TODO how to merge those two repos into a single repo.
- feathersjs/feathers-chat | 73, 276, 2
- FeatherJS demo apps | 4, 675, 5
- FeathersJS | 359, 1k, 8
- Node.js web framework | 0, 2k, 19
- Node.js | 32, 2k, 25
- List of programming languages | 0, 3k, 62
- Programming language | 581, 4k, 67
- Software | 0, 16k, 360
- Computer | 138, 25k, 609
- Information technology | 0, 25k, 618
- Technology | 15, 43k, 1k
- Ciro Santilli's Homepage | 262, 202k, 4k