Basically the same content as: Richard Feynman Quantum Electrodynamics Lecture at University of Auckland (1979), but maybe there is some merit to this talk, as it is a bit more direct in some points. This is consistent with what is mentioned at http://www.feynman.com/science/qed-lectures-in-new-zealand/ that the Auckland lecture was the first attempt.
Some more information at: https://iucat.iu.edu/iub/5327621
By Mill Valley, CA based producer "Sound Photosynthesis", some info on their website: http://sound.photosynthesis.com/Richard_Feynman.html
They are mostly a New Age production company it seems, which highlights Feynman's absolute cult status. E.g. on the last video, he's not wearing shoes, like a proper guru.
Feynman liked to meet all kinds of weird people, and at some point he got interested in the New Age Esalen Institute. Surely You're Joking, Mr. Feynman this kind of experience a bit, there was nude bathing on a pool that oversaw the sea, and a guy offered to give a massage to the he nude girl and the accepted.
- Richard Feynman Quantum Electrodynamics Lecture at University of Auckland (1979) | 874, 1k, 1
- Quantum electrodynamics bibliography | 27, 1k, 9
- Quantum electrodynamics | 683, 3k, 29
- Quantum field theory | 329, 8k, 109
- Relativistic quantum mechanics | 99, 10k, 149
- Quantum mechanics | 169, 20k, 270
- Particle physics | 137, 32k, 512
- Physics | 276, 46k, 825
- Natural science | 0, 61k, 2k
- Science | 0, 66k, 2k
- Ciro Santilli's Homepage | 262, 218k, 4k