Basically the same content as: Richard Feynman Quantum Electrodynamics Lecture at University of Auckland (1979), but maybe there is some merit to this talk, as it is a bit more direct in some points. This is consistent with what is mentioned at http://www.feynman.com/science/qed-lectures-in-new-zealand/ that the Auckland lecture was the first attempt.
Some more information at: https://iucat.iu.edu/iub/5327621
By Mill Valley, CA based producer "Sound Photosynthesis", some info on their website: http://sound.photosynthesis.com/Richard_Feynman.html
They are mostly a New-age production company it seems, which highlights Feynman's asbolute cult status. E.g. on the last video, he's not wearing shoes, like a proper guru.
- Richard Feynman Quantum Electrodynamics Lecture at University of Auckland (1979) | 840, 989, 1
- Quantum electrodynamics bibliography | 0, 989, 2
- Quantum electrodynamics | 640, 2k, 18
- Quantum field theory | 219, 4k, 67
- Relativistic quantum mechanics | 95, 6k, 95
- Quantum mechanics | 170, 11k, 165
- Particle physics | 140, 19k, 291
- Physics | 276, 25k, 429
- Natural science | 0, 30k, 686
- Science | 0, 36k, 821
- Ciro Santilli's Homepage | 238, 147k, 2k