Ended up under Springer in 2015 after a massive merger.
- A Three-Dimensional Model of the Myoglobin Molecule Obtained by X-Ray Analysis (1958)
- Big companies manage to publish white papers in peer reviewed journals
- Collected Papers On Wave Mechanics by Deans (1928)
- How to diagnose a genius by Wilhelm Ostwald (1909)
- Structure of Hen Egg-White Lysozyme: A Three-dimensional Fourier Synthesis at 2 Å Resolution (1965)
- Structure of Some Crystalline Lysozyme-Inhibitor Complexes Determined by X-Ray Analysis At 6 Å Resolution (1965)