Heck, we know nothing about this class yet related to non quantum classes!
- conjectured not to intersect with NP-complete, because if it were, all NP-complete problems could be solved efficiently on quantum computers, and none has been found so far as of 2020.
- conjectured to be larger than P, but we don't have a single algorithm provenly there:
- it is believed that the NP complete ones can't be solved
- if they were neither NP-complete nor P, it would imply P != NP
- we just don't know if it is even contained inside NP!
- NP-intermediate | 58, 195, 1