How Ciro Santilli manages to write so much | 🗖 nosplit | ↑ parent "Ciro Santilli's psychology and physiology" | 145
- Suck at your job:
- Have bad memory: Ciro Santilli's bad old event memory
- Seek glory over money: Ciro Santilli's selfish desires
- Try to make a carrer out of it: Write free books to get famous website
- Be born compassionate: Ciro Santilli's psychology and physiology
- He doesn't actually write that much, but when he does he focuses on higher impact stuff, see remarks about "He doesn't like to refresh the homepage looking for easy reputation" on Section . "Ciro Santilli's Stack Overflow contributions"
- Contribute in a place where it is super easy for people to give you upvotes if they like your stuff. This way, you will see the uploads, and that will motivate you to re-read your content and make it more perfect with additions and corrections.