This book really tries to recall basic things to ensure that the reader will be able to understand the more advanced ones.
Sometimes it goes a little bit overboard, like defining what afunction does several times.
But Ciro Santilli really prefers it when authors error on the side of obvious.
- Quantum field theory book | 69, 328, 7
- Quantum field theory bibliography | 100, 2k, 30
- Quantum field theory | 329, 7k, 109
- Relativistic quantum mechanics | 99, 10k, 146
- Quantum mechanics | 170, 19k, 257
- Particle physics | 137, 29k, 482
- Physics | 276, 42k, 744
- Natural science | 0, 52k, 1k
- Science | 0, 57k, 1k
- Ciro Santilli's Homepage | 262, 197k, 3k
- Jakob Schwichtenberg | 50, 217, 2