Quick ones that didn't deserve a their own section:
- tx 3a1c1cc760bffad4041cbfde56fbb5e29ea58fda416e9f4c4615becd65576fe7 has the broken Basic creature simulation mentioned at Hidden surprises in the Bitcoin blockchain by Ken Shirriff (2014) section "A creature simulator in Basic" starting with:
10 REM The variables in life 20 ' life the lifespan of a creature 30 ' mates the number of mates a creature needs to breed
- contains a few tributes/good riddance messages to Mt. Gox' shutdown.tx 0540b5dda23ee870330c6b1e18a88c592cf8d847c47f1dc1d5328f46115b12b3:
jK2014-02-25: The day Mt.Gox shut down. Farewell, may even you rest in peace!tx 2374f8575f65763caf6909551c131d3ae45399a73aee638bcbccaebdb1219d67:
Fuck you MtGox Fuck you MtGox Rtx c00a4a04905a2e8d8dee8a768165aa6bdf842413a8a648462a6349db89cd77f2 has an ASCII art of a seal TODO understand meme:
o / | | \ . | | .'\` | \| | \_/ \ \ \____/\/ <3 You Seals!
- tx e3e37ed5c1de2631c147bd39429e42ff634e95b7d72423bc32d6c6b9d8eef8ee "For my first official Journal entry I've decided to archive some old poetry" TODO who is that person? Edit: signed at end:
- tx 604f17dfdb5a88fc072bd2bcf53436087c899051241e519af7241dc0037d3df6 has a cover letter for a job at Hive Blockchain Technologies Ltd:
Dear hive team, ever since I have discovered Bitcoin I have been a fan of your products. [...]. Sincerely, Tim DaubenschuetzAt news.ycombinator.com/item?id=26826334 the supposed author mentions they didn't reply... sad. He did get to work for another Blockchain company though: www.ascribe.io, which eventually died. Presumably github.com/TimDaub.
- tx 713a6832365a68f71c6aee879f79b70e6e738cd6255f09bc41f204c81575c248 has the eleven rules of LaVevan Stanism starting with:
1. Do not give opinions or advice unless you are asked.
- tx 213e8f46f98e96f4f4d8b45bd3a1cbada14213796c200220e1e8c2b315988faa
Warning! Kaspersky Alerts Users of Malware and 'Blockchain Abuse'contains a full-text copy of: cointelegraph.com/news/113806/warning-kaspersky-alerts-users-of-malware-and-blockchain-abuse (includes link). Two other copies appear in future transactions tx c863aa9d6aa9345e4abdc216b6f035c4276b4423a924bb2e1593c22c670cba6f and tx ba58caf1a27ab7ca627cc3efa5914e4d37e00b3a7e9cf29508d451dc3da00bf7
- tx 210000d1392bec2505d1289e5c39c2039204ff1ecf7eef55f973ccd3111003e1 and the following transactions have transcripts of a very long developer chat starting with:
jgarzik: if you aren't near one of the consulates there are some companies that will charge you money to do it...TODO purpose? The transcripts are interspersed with developers likely voting for project leadership, and commenting on Gavin.These might just be more of protests against larger block sizes.
- tx 0f25e23b7b59fde67d8b2d41b749e4f89fd1ff8061aa0ddac8c27c8230167e35:
A Crosschain transaction was sent in to your address in error. The transaction was 9174f24946496823e4edaf3fe1676a404164178d1c848fa476113bbe2f5b9463 . Please return to 1AAEXtLo9SoyFQbZvWoqAMCpkz9okSpCuV. Thank you in advance."Epic.
- tx 057954bb28527ff9c7701c6fd2b7f770163718ded09745da56cc95e7606afe99: on block 666,666:
Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good - Epistle to the RomansRomans 12:21As highlighted at www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/vxletr/message_was_embedded_in_block_666666/ the block number is a reference to the number of the beast.
- Donald Trump: there's a bit of both sides in the 2016 race:
- tx 202ceac7b3e7b990d1961fd2eab18ba5c80c99f10eacc783f14c53ebfdcaee00 "oEW Fuck Obama&Clinton Go Trump!!!!"
- tx 2fb07a8f358d690d8717734a48e5daf0ef70ea2d0e3b7c88dace8a5818fcb168 "L299,Trump touched my no-no"
- tx 05fce37228c732f4635f79e6f36d028be677404beab497ddace9024fe8e4b517 "EW Heil Trump!He's the true white leader our race need so much since Adolph"
- "Hitler did nothing wrong" meme [ref] is repeated several times, e.g.: tx 41967a7d75e9e1ca8c142a45ce29ea08b451a3b55c3e33538f5cc8a389ec66ab
Encrypted data: transactions such as:are Base64 encoded. Running them throughwe might as well give up.
tx fe37c7eee73be5fda91068dbe0eb74a68495a3fc7185712b8417032db7fc9c5e U2FsdGVkX1/4iSjLxQ5epo8eRSCOQLGgAsn1CucGii27k8ZyC7Jz6wxhYcevVmxi 6Q4ZFN04WDN0UhKqYardgQf26oeBMURupduDd0ZozxlgMrBkFOCaARqU7RABVWDO /ruPUcOY0VC8p4lrMNqSdqvN7y6OWwOSH3c0duumZfFNZs9+BbtKCxtaqR5+RkUI
base64 -dleads to starting output bytes
Salted__which as mentioend at security.stackexchange.com/questions/124312/decrypting-binary-code-from-a-base64-string is OpenSSL encrypted data. So whever we see the start:
- 4dd57f3e443ad1567a37beab8f6b31d8cb1328a26bac09e50ba96048ad07b8c1 long text in Italian starting with
E il cazzo non entrlooks vulgar/porn, identify